1. Add 1/4 cup of ground turmeric and a dash of ground pepper to a 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil.
2. Stir over medium heat until a paste forms.
3. Add 1 tsp of paste to 1 cup of milk and stir over low heat. Remaining tumeric paste can be refrigerated.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve warm.
• Add honey or maple syrup.
• Almond or Soy milk.
• Add coconut oil.
• Add ginger.
■ Fights colds and infection.
■ Promotes digestive health.
■ Anti inflammatory.
Does it really help? Because this foot is still inflamed. 😀
My Mom gave me this recipe and I loved the taste. I drink warm milk almost every night, so it was easy to spice up my routine.
There is a lot of in depth information online. Give it a try and see if it helps with your foot.
It sounds easy enough to make so I’ll definitely give it a try. Thank you SO much for posting this!!
Nice and healthy and tasty I bet!
Yes, I love the taste! Not happy with the tumeric staining my electronic toothbrush heads.
LikeLiked by 1 person